MySavingsDirect Savings Rates
MySavingsDirect savings rates are very competitive when compared to other online savings rates. Savings rates at MySavingsDirect also blow traditional brick-and-mortar savings banks' rates out the water. Current savings rates from MySavingsDirect are at 1.88 percent with an APY of 1.90 percent. That rate is currently 21 times higher than the current FDIC national average savings rate of 0.09 percent. MySavingsDirect is a division of Emigrant Bank which has been in business since 1850. To get the best savings rate on a savings account be sure to compare online rates with MySavingsDirect savings rates.
MySavingsDirect Savings Account Fine Print
To Open a Savings Account at MySavingsDirect:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a U.S. citizen or Resident Alien
- Have a valid social security number
- Have a residential address in the United States
MySavingsDirect Savings Account Fees
- No minimum balance fees
- Balance Confirmation Letter/Verification of Deposit Fee $ 30.00
- Additional Copies Fee $5.00
- Legal Fee (for processing Subpoenas, Levies, etc.) $100
You can open a MySavingsDirect High Interest Savings Account
or search for and compare online savings rates
with MySavingsDirect savings rates.