CenterState Bank Certificate of Deposit Rates
CenterState Bank, based in Winter Haven, Florida, is advertising regular certificates of deposit and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) certificates of deposit. The certificates of deposit are available in terms ranging between 3 months and 60 months for both regular CD accounts and IRA CD accounts.Find the highest bank CD rates and credit union CD rates by searching our rate tables. CDRates.MonitorBankRates.com.
CenterState Bank’s 5 year CD rates
are better than the national average rates and are higher than most 5 year CD rates
from banks or credit unions. The current 60 month bank CD rate is 2.95 percent with an APY of 3.00 percent. That rate is higher than the current national CD rate of 2.37 percent.
CenterState Bank CD Rates
- 3 Month CD Rate 0.25% APY 0.25%
- 6 Month CD Rate 0.50% APY 0.50%
- 9 Month CD Rate 0.60% APY 0.60%
- 12 Month CD Rate 1.00% APY 1.00%
- 18 Month CD Rate 1.24% APY 1.25%
- 18 Month Variable (IRA only) CD Rate 1.09% APY 1.10%
- 24 Month CD Rate 1.49% APY 1.50%
- 36 Month CD Rate 1.98% APY 2.00%
- 48 Month CD Rate 2.47% APY 2.50%
- 60 Month CD Rate 2.95% APY 3.00%
Since CD rates change constantly, visit centerstatebank.com for a list of their current CD interest rates.