Live Oak Bank CD Rates – 2.15% 12-Month CD (Nationwide)
Live Oak Bank CD rates are very competitive right now, especially on the bank's intermediate term certificates of deposit. Current 1 year, 2 year and 3 year CD rates at Live Oak Bank are 2.13 percent with an APY of 2.15 percent. If you're looking for a shorter CD term, 6 month CD rates from Live Oak are at 1.73 percent with an APY of 1.75 percent. 4 year CD rates with Live Oak are slightly higher at 2.18 percent with an APY of 2.20 percent. 5 year CD rates are at 2.23 percent with an APY of 2.25 percent. The minimum opening deposit for a CD account is only $2,500.
Live Oak Bank is headquartered in North Carolina and has been in business for over 10 years. The bank has over $1.8 billion in deposits and is primarily an online bank with only one branch location in Wilmington, NC. Search for and compare other bank's CD rates with Live Oak Bank CD Rates.
Live Oak Bank Certificate of Deposit Account Fine Print
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000
- Interest compounded every day
- Interest will be credited to your account every month
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees on CD Account
- Automatic Monthly Interest Earned Disbursements Available
- Mobile App Access
- Secure Electronic Statements
- Opening deposit is $2,500.00. If you have not funded your account within fourteen (14) calendar days of opening, Live Oak reserves the right to close your account
- Daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items like a check
- Early withdrawal penalties (a penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity). If your account has an original maturity of less than 24 months: The fee the bank may impose will equal 90 days interest on the amount withdrawn subject to penalty. If your account has an original maturity of 24 months or more: The fee the bank may impose will equal 180 days interest on the amount withdrawn subject to penalty.
To get the best CD rates compare online CD rates alongside Live Oak Bank CD Rates