Best 3 Month CD Rates California
The current national average 3 month certificate of deposit rate is 0.40 percent. You can find CD rates better than the national average CD rates. We have compiled a list of the best 3 month CD rates from banks and credit unions in California.Looking for the best? Use our CD rate tables at CDRates.MonitorBankRates.com to find the best CD rates at banks and credit unions
The best 3 month CD interest rate on our list is from Luther Burbank Savings. The bank’s current 3 month CD rate is 0.90 percent with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 0.90 percent. Second on the list of the best 3 month CD rates in California is EverBank. The bank's 3 month bank CD rate is 0.75 percent with an APY of 0.75 percent.
Best CD Rates California
- Luther Burbank Savings CD Rates 0.90% APY 0.90% Min $1000
- EverBank 0.75% APY Min $1500
- BankDirect 0.75% APY Min $10,000
- Nationwide Bank 0.75% APY Min $10,000
- Ally Bank 0.74% APY Min $ 1
- First Federal Bank of California CD Rate 0.70% APY 0.70% Min $500
- La Jolla Bank 0.70% APY Min $10,000
- Discover Bank CD Interest Rates 0.65% APY Min $2500
- Giantbank.com 0.65% APY Min $2500 0
- Bank of the Sierra 0.59% APY Min $1000 Additional deposits can be made at any time.
- First Internet Bank of IN 0.50% APY Min $1000 Not available for IRA.
- CapitalSource Bank CD Rates 0.50% APY 0.50% Min $10,000