TotalDirectBank Money Market Account Rates
TotalDirectBank money market account rates are currently some of the best money market rates available on the rate list. Current money market account rates from TotalDirectBank are at 2.03 percent with an APY of 2.05 percent. The minimum opening account balance is only $5,000 and the maximum amount you can deposit is $500,000. This high yield money market account rate from TotalDirectBank is more than 8x the FDIC national average rate. To get the best deal on a money market account compare rates online with TotalDirectBank money market account rates.
TotalDirectBank is a division of City National Bank of Florida which was founded in Miami more than 70 years ago. The bank has more than $15 billion in assets. Deposits are insured with the FDIC under Certificate # 20234.
Money Market Account from TotalDirectBank Fine Print
- Minimum daily balance needed to earn 2.05% APY is $5,000
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Transfer funds in the account using your external bank account
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowable
- Six withdrawals and transfers per month (Fed legal limit)
- Exceed maximum legal limit of withdrawals per month, fee of $10 for each additional withdrawal
- No maintenance fee(s)
Compare online money market rates
with TotalDirectBank money market account rates.