First Florida CU Savings Account Rates & MMA Rates
First Florida Credit Union (FFCU) is advertising a Regular Savings Account, a Club Savings Account and three types of Money Market Accounts. The interest rates on all accounts are tiered. The credit union's money market account rates is currently higher than their savings account rates.
Savings Account Rates
- Balances of $0 - $25,000 Rate .50% APY 0.50%
- Balances of $25,000.01 - $9,999,999 Rate 1.00% APY 1.00%
Club Savings Account Rates
- $100.01 - $9,999,999 Rate 0.25% APY 0.25%
The money market accounts include a Security Plus More MMA, a High Yield MMA and a Platinum MMA.
Money Market Account Rates
- Security Plus More MMA Rate 1.00% APY 1.00% ($2,500 min)
- High Yield MMA Rate 1.24% APY 1.25% ($25,000 min)
- Platinum MMA Rate 1.49% APY 1.50% ($50,000 min)
For current savings account rates and money market account rates go to firstflorida.org.