Customers Bank Money Market Rates
Customers Bank money market rates are the best money market rates on our rate list right now. Money market rates from Customers Bank are currently at 2.23 percent with an APY of 2.25 percent. Money market rates at Customers Bank is 15 times the FDIC national average money market rate this week. The minimum opening account balance is $25,000. This high yield is guaranteed thru June 30, 2020 and is on Customers Bank's Ascent Money Market Account. To see how high this rate is compare online rates with Customers Bank money market rates.
Customers Bank Money Market Account Fine Print
- 2.25% available online only, not available at any branch locations
- High yield guaranteed thru June 30, 2020
- $25,000 minimum opening deposit
- $25,000 minimum balance to earn high yield
- No monthly minimum balance fees
- Debit card and checks are not available on this account
- New money only, money already on deposit at Customers Bank isn't eligible for high yield
- FDIC insured Cert # 34444
- Interest compounded monthly
- Interest credited to your account monthly
- If you close your account before interest is credited accrued interest will be paid
To get the best money market rates
compare rates online with Customers Bank money market rates.