Comenity Direct Savings Rate – Best Savings Rate Alert
Comenity Direct savings rates are now the best savings rate on our list at 2.45 percent with an APY of 2.48 percent. Comenity Direct, the new online banking division of Comenity Capital Bank, just launched their High Yield Savings Account with the new top rate. The minimum opening deposit for a savings account at Comenity Direct is $100.
Comenity Direct Savings Account Fine Print
- Minimum balance of $1.00 is required to earn interest.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account monthly.
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance method.
- Paper Statement Request Fee $5.00.
- Paper Check Request Fee $15.00.
- Outgoing Wire Fee $25.00.
You can open an account line on the bank's website at Comenity Direct Savings Account Application