Mortgage Rates for December 20th, 2019
Mortgage rates for December 20th, 2019, inched higher but thankfully there were no big moves higher. Mortgage rates on 30-year conforming loans are averaging 3.77 percent, up from this past Monday's average rate of 3.75 percent. Average 30-year mortgage rates are up 7 basis points week over week, during the same time 10-year U.S. Treasury yields were up 10 basis points. We expect average mortgage rates to remain near current levels for the rest of the year and into 2020. To get the best deal on a mortgage loan, compare online mortgage rates with average mortgage rates for December 19, 2019.
December 20, 2019 Mortgage Rates
Conforming Mortgage Rates
NMLS # 3030
From the lender: We can close your loan in less than a month!
Data provided by Brown Bag Marketing, Inc. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. Click here for more information on rates and product details.
NMLS # 3030
The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans and A+ for customer service.
- Current mortgage rates on 30-year home loans are averaging 3.75 percent, up from an average 30-year rate of 3.70 percent.
- Mortgage rates today on 15-year fixed rate loans are averaging 3.22 percent, up from an average 15-year rate of 3.19 percent.
- Today's mortgage rates on 5-year adjustable mortgage rates are averaging 4.22 percent, an increase from an average 5-year adjustable rate of 4.20 percent set earlier this week.
Jumbo Mortgage Rates
- 30-year jumbo mortgage rates today are averaging 3.93 percent, a decline from an average 30-year jumbo rate of 4.02 percent.
- 15-year jumbo mortgage rates are currently averaging 3.80 percent, a decline from an average 15-year jumbo rate of 3.91 percent.
- Today's 5-year jumbo adjustable mortgage rates are averaging 3.63 percent, a sharp decline from an average 5-year jumbo rate of 3.86 percent.
Search for and compare mortgage rates today
to get the lowest rate and fees on a home loan.