TIAA Bank CD rates: 2.10% APY 12-Month CD
TIAA Bank CD rates are very competitive right now, especially on shorter term certificates of deposit. Current 12 month CD rates at TIAA Bank are 2.08 percent with an APY of 2.10 percent. If you're looking for a slightly longer CD term, 24 month CD rates are also at 2.08 percent with an APY of 2.10 percent. 3 year CD rates from TIAA are slightly higher at 2.13 percent with an APY of 2.15 percent. TIAA Bank is a large community bank headquartered in Florida and has been in business for over 50 years. The bank has over $41 billion in assets and $27 billion in deposits. To get the highest CD rates, compare online CD rates with TIAA Bank CD rates.
TIAA Bank Certificate of Deposit Account Fine Print
- Minimum opening balance to obtain the advertised APY is $5,000
- Up to a maximum of $1 million per account
- Not to exceed a total deposit of $500,000 per customer
- APY is valid for personal accounts and IRA accounts
- CD account will automatically renew for the same CD term at the rate and APY available at that time
CD Rates from TIAA Bank
|Earnings on $5000|
To get the best CD rates, compare CD rates online with TIAA Bank CD rates.