Kentucky Best CD Interest Rates & CD Yields
The current national 3 month certificate of deposit rate is averaging 0.33 percent. The national average 6 month CD rate isn't much higher, averaging only 0.53 percent. Longer term rates aren't much better. The current average 12 month CD rate is 0.80 percent and 24 month CD rates are averaging 1.17 percent.
There are CD rates from banks and credit unions better than the national average rates. We have compiled a list of the best CD rates from credit unions and banks in the state of Kentucky using our CD interest rate tables.
The best 3 month CD rate on our list for Kentucky
is from BankDirect. The bank’s current 3 month bank CD rate is 0.75 percent with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 0.75 percent.
The best 6 month CD rate on our 6 month CD rate list in Kentucky is from Giantbank.com. The bank's current 6 month interest rate is 1.10 percent with an APY of 1.11 percent.
Bank of Internet USA has the best 12 month CD interest rates on our list in KY. The bank’s 12 month CD rate is 1.47 percent with an APY of 1.48 percent.
Kentucky Best CD Rates
and CD Yields
Best 3 month CD Rates and CD Yields
- BankDirect CD Rate 0.75% CD Yield 0.75% Min $10,000
- Ally Bank CD Rate 0.74% CD Yield 0.75% Min $ 1
- Discover Bank Interest Rates 0.70% CD Yield 0.70% Min $2500
- Nationwide Bank Rates 0.70% CD Yield 0.70% Min $10,000
- Giantbank.com Rates 0.65% CD Yield 0.65% Min $2500
Best 6 month CD Rates and CD Yields
- Giantbank.com CD Rate 1.10 APY 1.11% Min $2500
- Ally Bank Interest Rate 1.09% APY 1.10% Min $ 1
- Nationwide Bank CD Rate 1.05% APY 1.05% Min $10,000
- Discover Bank Rates 1.00% APY 1.00% Min $2500
- ING DIRECT Rates 1.00% APY 1.00% Min $ 1
Best 12 month CD Rates and CD Yields
- Bank of Internet USA CD Rate 1.47% APY 1.48% Min $1000
- Giantbank.com CD Rate 1.45% APY 1.46% Min $2500
- Sallie Mae Bank CD Rate 1.39% APY 1.40% Min $ 1
- Ally Bank Rate 1.36% APY 1.37% Min $ 1
- Discover Bank CD Rate 1.34% APY 1.35% Min $2500
Get a list of the highest CD rates in your area by using our interest rate tables.