Acacia Federal Savings Bank CD Rates
Acacia Federal Savings Bank based in Falls Church, VA, is advertising certificates of deposit with terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years. In addition to regular certificate of deposits the savings bank is also offering IRA certificates of deposit. The bank is currently offering a promotional 60 month IRA CD yield of 3.50%.
The 12 month certificate of deposit rate is one of the best CD rates
available these days. The current 12 month CD rate is 1.69% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 1.70%. The rate and yield is 0.70 percent higher than the national average rate.
Here is a current list of regular CD rates/yields and IRA CD rates/yields:
Acacia Federal has been operating in the Washington DC Metro area since it opened in March 1985. Acacia Federal is a subsidiary of the Acacia Life Insurance Company.
In addition to regular CD accounts and IRA CD accounts, the savings bank offers a "design your own" certificate of deposit option that allows you to chose any CD term from 6 months to 6 months.
For more information and current CD rates visit: //www.afsbonline2.com.
- 3 Months 0.95% Rate 0.95% APY
- 6 Months 1.09% Rate 1.10% APY
- 9 Months 1.34% Rate 1.35% APY
- 12 Months 1.69% Rate 1.70% APY
- 18 Months 1.83% Rate 1.85% APY
- 24 Months 2.03% Rate 2.05% APY
- 30 Months 2.18% Rate 2.20% APY
- 36 Months 2.62% Rate 2.65% APY
- 48 Months 2.96% Rate 3.00% APY
- 60 Months 3.25% Rate 3.30% APY