Best Savings Account Rates in Jacksonville, Florida
The national average savings accounts rate/money market account rate for account balances of $2,500 is only .34 percent this week. You can find rates higher than the national average rates.
The best savings account rate
on our savings rate tables is from Bank of Internet USA. The bank’s current savings account rate is 1.39 percent with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 1.40 percent. That rate is four times the national average savings account rate.
Looking for Savings Account Rates and Money Market Account Rates? Use Our rate tables to find the highest rates in your area. SavingsAccount.MonitorBankRates.com.
Here is a list of the best savings account rates in Jacksonville, Florida:
Savings Account Rates Above 1.00%
- Bank of Internet USA 1.40% APY Min $100
- BancorpSouth 1.50% APY Min $ 1 Transfer at least $50 (total) into this account via ACH or Internet Banking, also combine Performance Savings and Performance Checking account statements into one statement. Balances over $30K get Non bonus Performance Savings rate 0.15% APY.
- Nationwide Bank 1.35% APY Min $10,000
- Discover Bank 1.35% APY Min $500
- American Express Bank 1.30% APY Min $ 0
- Ally Bank 1.29% APY Min $ 1
- EverBank 1.26% APY Min $ 1
- FNBO DIRECT 1.25% APY Min $ 1
- Capital One Direct Banking 1.25% APY Min $10000 Receive a 10% quarterly bonus on interest earned w/ a monthly average balance of at least $15K or use of a credit card at least once a month.
- AmTrust Bank/Ohio Savings 1.25% APY Min $ 1 Must have 50 Plus or Titanium Checking account.
- Salem Five Direct 1.25% APY Min $ 1 Must have a checking account.
- Giantbank.com 1.21% APY Min $1000
- AIG Bank 1.20% APY Min $10,000
- Zions Bank 1.16% APY Min $2,500
- WTDirect 1.16% APY Min $10000
- ING DIRECT 1.10% APY Min $ 1
- Allstate Bank 1.10% APY Min $100
- EmigrantDirect.com 1.10% APY Min $ 1
- HSBC Direct 1.10% APY Min $ 1
- OneUnited Bank 1.01% APY Min $1000 Available to Internet customers only.
- First Internet Bank of IN 1.00% APY Min $100
- E-LOAN.com 1.00% APY Min $10,000 Must make monthly deposits of at least $100 to qualify for rate. If monthly deposits not met, standard savings rates apply.
- AARP Financial Savings Center 1.00% APY Min $ 1
Savings Account Rates Below 1.00%
- Citibank 0.90% APY Min $ 1 Must have EZ checking account and you must have on-line bill pay and make 2 payments each month.
- Colonial Bank 0.80% APY Min $10,000
- Bank of America 0.75% APY Min $10,000 Must have an Advantage with Tiered Interest Checking account. Must have an automatic transfer of $250 or more from your Bank of America account, an automatic transfer of the monthly interest payment from your Bank of America CD or a direct deposit of $250
- Third Federal 0.65% APY Min $5000
- Ameriprise Bank FSB 0.65% APY Min $10,000
- Bank of America 0.60% APY Min $10000 Must have one of the following each calendar month: auto transfer or $250 or more from a BOA checking account, auto transfer of the monthly interest payment from BOA CD or a direct deposit of $250 or more. Must have an Advantage Checking account.
- Coastline FCU 0.60% APY Min $10,000
- PenFed 0.55% APY Min $10000
- E*TRADE Bank 0.40% APY Min $ 1
- SunTrust Bank 0.25% APY Min $10000 Available to accounts opened in-branch only. Must set up automatic transfers from your SunTrust Checking to your savings account to receive a one time bonus rate, up to $50, 12 months after account opening.
- Chase 0.25% APY Min $10000 Must have a Chase Premier Platinum or Chase Premier Checking account.
- Tennessee Commerce Bank 0.23% APY Min $10,000
- Regions Bank 0.20% APY Min $5000
- BankDirect 0.15% APY Min $10,000
- Wachovia Bank 0.10% APY Min $10,000